Proud members of Aion and HoV

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Serious Silliness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zogh

PostSubject: Serious Silliness   Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm

A bear goes into a restaurant & sits down at a table. The waitress comes up to show him the menu, but he waves it away saying that he doesn't need it. He wants to order everything listed on it.

So the waitress goes back into the kitchen & tells the owner about this bear that just ordered everything on the menu. The owner takes a look & tells her it's ok, and proceeds to take the order & cooks it up.

After the bear gets served, and he finishes all the food, the waitress walks up to give him the bill. The bear looked at it & nodded as he went down the long list of items. When he finished reading, he then reached into his pocket as to pay.

He then pulled out a gun and shot the waitress, then got up from the table & started for the door.

The owner, after hearing the gun shots, ran out & saw the waitress laying there in a pool of blood, the bear walking away, and the bill unpaid. He ran over to the bear, grabbed him and yelled at him "What the hell do you think you are doing? You come in here, order all this food, shot my best waitress, and now you think you can just walk away?"

The bear growled under his breath, "listen buddy, I'm a panda, this is what I do. If you don't believe me, look it up in the encyclopedia." With that he pushed the owner to the floor, turned & went out the door.

The owner was confused by the whole situation. As such, he went into the office and grabbed the encyclopedia & looked up "panda".

He then read:
PANDA: Normally found in areas of Asia. Eats shoots and leaves.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SIOUXFALLSSTRANGE.BLOGSPOT.COM
raven yamakawa
Leader of Aion
Leader of Aion

PostSubject: Re: Serious Silliness   Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:55 pm

LOL !! good one ! ~thumbs up~

Serious Silliness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halls Of Valor :: Jokes & Riddles-
Jump to: